Install MoniA on a Webflow site (1.0)
Configure it easily from your Cercle Business customer area so that MoniA answers all of your visitors' questions.
How to install and use Monia on your site:Webflow does not allow the installation of plugins like in WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal. However, you can embed custom code on your Webflow site to add similar functionality. Here's how to embed the script on your Webflow site:
- Log in to your Webflow account and open the project where you want to add the widget.
- Click on the \"Pages" tab in the left sidebar, then click the gear icon next to the page where you want to add the widget.
- Scroll to the "Custom Code" section and click the icon to open the "Page Settings" window.
- Paste the code you downloaded in the "Before" field tag" (Before the tag)
- Replace YOUR_TOKEN with your Cercle Business token.
- Click "Save" to save the changes, then publish your Webflow site to see the widget in action.
- You can adjust the sensitivity of MoniA from your Cercle Business space.
MoniA will only work on the domain you have predefined. Go to your dashboard in your space to select it.
Easy to customize
With just a few parameters you can define the best approach to make MoniA compatible with the way you see things, respond, adjust its creativity, its mood.